The ACPR2019 Organizing Committee invites proposals for workshops that will be held on the day before the main conference.
Researchers interested in organizing workshops at ACPR2019 are invited to submit a proposal, which includes the following information:
- Preference for the duration (full day or half day)
- Scope and motivation
- Relevance for ACPR
- Organizing committee and program committee
- Short CV of organizers
The Workshop Chairs strongly encourage researchers to submit proposals on recent important topics in pattern recognition such as brain-inspired models, deep learning and representation learning, interpretability and robustness of pattern recognition, vision and language, human-centered pattern recognition, and so on. Workshops proposing topics discussing an open vision of pattern recognition or real applications are also welcome.
Submission Guidelines and Inquiries
- The ACPR organizers will handle the workshop registration and provide workshop space, coffee breaks and other facilities required to organize workshops (c.f., a room, a projector and a screen). The registration of workshops is packed in the main conference registrants, i.e. all the ACPR registrants are free to attend the workshops and all the sessions of main conference.
- About proceedings:
- Workshop proceedings will be published by Springer through the ACPR organizers.
- Proceeding costs will also be paid by the ACPR organizers.
- For timely publication, please set the camera-ready due date at September 1, 2019 or prior.
- If the conditions above are not met, the proceedings will not be published through the ACPR organizers, and they will need to be published locally by the workshop organizers.
- If a workshop incurs costs for invited speakers, the workshop organizers are required to bear that cost. The workshop organizers may solicit sponsorship to cover the relevant costs. The invited speakers will be provided free registration by the ACPR organizer.
All proposals should be submitted by email to the Workshop Chairs (Cheng-Lin Liu and Junsong Yuan) via: [email protected]
For any inquiries you may have regarding the workshops, please contact us via the above email.
- Proposal Due: January 31, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: February 20, 2019
- Dates of Workshops: November 26, 2019