Congratulations on your accepted ACPR 2019 paper! You should have already received reviewer comments by email. Please take them into account carefully when preparing your camera-ready paper for the conference (all papers will be compiled on an USB stick, to be distributed at ACPR 2019). Conference proceedings will be published in Springer’s LNCS series after the conference.
Your final paper and the signed copyright form are due on October 1st, 2019, 23:59 (IDLW). The camera-ready paper is limited to a maximum of 14 pages (including references).
Please follow the following steps to submit your final (camera-ready) version of your paper for distribution at ACPR 2019:
1. Revise your paper based on reviewers’ comments.
2. Check PDF file compliance with Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) format - see the author guidelines here
3. Complete the copyright form
("Consent to Publish"), and e-mail to <[email protected]
> with the subject "Copyright - IDxx", where xx is your paper ID.
4. Upload your paper’s PDF file in EasyChair.
5. At least one author must register for the conference at full (non-student) rate by 21 September. Our registration website is already working on-line. Failure to meet this requirement will result in removal of the paper from the ACPR 2019 technical program.
Papers which are not presented at the conference by one of the co-authors in person will be excluded from the post-conference proceedings in the LNCS series. A zip-archive with all paper sources (Latex or Word sources) needs to be mailed to <[email protected]
> with the subject “Sources - IDxx", where xx is your paper ID, by 6 December 2019
. The attachment size limit is 20MB, so if your sources are larger than this then please make other arrangements through the ACPR e-mail address first. This gives authors the opportunity to update their papers according to information learned at ACPR 2019.